Based in Wilmington,
Press / Business Contact:
LAZARETTO is a first-person survival horror video game set in the current day. You play the descendant of a man who once worked at an old and inactive facility, rumored to be located on a haunted quarantine island…a Lazaretto. Armed with only with a flashlight and nagging curiosity, your goal is to explore the environment, uncovering mysteries surrounding an artifact which has recently fallen into your possession.
- Story: You are drawn into a forgotten world where a mysterious and dark history is slowly revealed.
- Psychological horror: As the story progresses, fears and vulnerability are exposed, challenging the main character’s perspective on what is real vs paranormal.
- Mood: The eerie and decaying environment coupled with unseen, haunting sounds provide an evolving span of contextual tension. The character is presented with scenarios ranging from escalating terror to sheer panic.
- Puzzles: Puzzles are presented organically as storytelling mechanisms, appropriate to the environment. Each has been designed with unique tension to shape the gameplay and mood.
- Characters: Encounter unique characters where the lines of good & bad, real vs imagined are not as one might assume.
- Phenomena: We explore the paranormal, the subconscious and what lies beyond death and time.
We are a two-person team and have devoted over a year to the development of Lazaretto. We are seasoned game developers in the branded, entertainment industry. We are entirely dedicated and passionate about bringing a unique experiences to the public.
download files as .zip (63 KB)
Logo & Icon
download files as .zip (2 MB)
Director, Story, UI, Game Design, Sound Design
Programming, 3D Art, Animation, Game Design