Based in Wilmington,
Press / Business Contact:
An immersive first-person survival horror game, Lazaretto puts players in the shoes of an urban explorer - whose investigation of an abandoned quarantine island turns into a strange, surreal and dangerous adventure.
Originally released via Steam and now reimagined for mobile and tablet devices, Lazaretto is a slow-burning, combat-free experience. Grab your headphones, and get ready for the most atmospheric horror game on iOS!
- Down the rabbit hole: Get lost in the mystery of a story and a world in which not everything can be explained...
- Combat-free gameplay: Armed with only a flashlight, you'll need to use your wits to avoid dangerous adversaries
- Horrifying creatures: Modelled by Fabrizio Bortolussi (District 9, Silent Hill) and animated by Dhaval Soni (GTA V)
- Immersive audio: Be sure to pack your headphones: the decaying environment coupled by eerie sound design makes this the most atmospheric horror game on iOS!
- Phenomena: Lazaretto explors the paranormal, the subconscious and what lies beyond death and time.
Iron Monkey is a small group of mobile game industry veterans. Its team consists of gaming enthusiasts and experts who have developed for top household brands including Disney, Nick, Transformers, Speed Racer, Hot Wheels and Sprout.
After years of developing successful games for other companies, the studio decided the time was right to start crafting their own games. They have three exciting games planned, but right now are solely focused on Lazaretto - a first-person survival horror game originally released on PC, and now reimagined for iOS.
download files as .zip (63 KB)
Logo & Icon
download files as .zip (2 MB)
Director, Story, UI, Game Design, Sound Design
Programming, 3D Art, Animation, Game Design